I have found that PIC Monkey is the best editor that I have found thus far. You can crop, correct exposure and color, add a watermark, and so much more. There is a free version, which has many options to choose from. You can also upgrade to use their special fonts, collage frame, etc.
- Always crop your photos so your background does not distract from your image.
- If you don’t want someone taking your photo as his or her own, add a watermark.
- Enhancing the color and exposure to your photo will bring out the intricate details.
- For an event create a collage. This will allow you to showcase several photos at once. Hence keeping the visitor engages with your message a little longer.
- The last tip is have fun with it and you will be pleased when you see the results.
Here is the link to PIC Monkey: http://www.picmonkey.com/.