The email world is changing rapidly – from how customers read emails to when they read emails. Staying on top of the latest trends and statistics is critical for any successful email campaign. Your audience is now reading, deleting or blocking emails with devices and software that you need to consider when you create your email campaign.
Here are some excerpts from a recent set of surveys on email marketing:
· 91% of consumers reported checking their email at least once a day
· 64% of decision-makers read their email via mobile devices
· A whopping 66% of Gmail opens occur on mobile devices
· Subject lines fewer than 10 characters long had an open rate of 58%
· The smart B2B marketers are personalizing their communication
Click here for the complete list of email trends and statistics <http://www.exacttarget.com/blog/50-email-marketing-tips-and-stats-for-2014/>
Successful email marketing is more than just sending message to a person. Your emails must be designed for the right devices and contain the right amount of graphics to engage your audience. They should be personalized as much as possible if you want action. Remember timing of an email and relevance can make a huge difference in someone buying your product or deleting your email.
Prospect Communications has run many successful email marketing campaigns. We can help you with your email marketing – just contact us at 603-256-6372 or Results@Prospect-Comm.com.