An uncertain economy creates challenges for anyone in sales and marketing. To increase your sales opportunities, you must focus and energize your communications so that they are targeted, relevant and powerful.
Revitalize your marketing and get results:
- Segment your target audience. Review your list of customers and prospects and determine which ones are best for your products and services.
- Develop relevant messages. Understand what your target audience is interested in and make your messages relevant. We are all bombarded with lots of messages every day. Make your message standout and get noticed by making it relevant.
- Create irresistible offers. People are busy and do not have time to change what they are doing. Your offer must be so good that people stop what they are doing, change their behavior and take action.
- Integrate your communications into a campaign. Look at all your communications they should be planned and consistent. In today’s market to increase sales, you will need to communicate with your customers via multiple mediums (email, print and web). Each message needs to be consistent and relevant. Using multiple mediums will help your message resonate.
- Personalize your messages. Each piece, where possible, should be personalized and reflect messages that are relevant to the recipient. People notice and respond to communications that speak to their needs.
- Measure and fine-tune your actions. Once your campaign has started, monitor the response, and fine-tune your messages and communication methods as appropriate. Fine-tuning enhances the results and can help you increase sales.
In this uncertain economy many companies are stalled and are doing minimal marketing. This present an opportunity for you!